When the summer comes, you just gotta get your grill on! So, why not grill a burrito?! Crazy we know, but crazy delicious.
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat your gas grill to a medium heat or prepare your charcoal grill (350˚-400˚F).
- Remove packaging and wrap burrito in foil.
- Place on grill with tongs and cook over indirect heat for 10-20 minutes (flipping occasionally).
- If you would like to add grill marks, carefully remove foil from burrito and touch burrito to grill grates using tongs.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Enhance the experience: Top with salsa, pico de gallo, guacamole, and/or sour cream…mmmm good.